|IMPRESSION OBSESSION - SWEET TREATS|
- Stamped image with Golden Glitz three times, painted with twinks, trimmed around base image, embossed from backside with stylus.
- Trimmed around needed flowers, etc. on 2nd image as needed to mount on first image.
- Trimmed around cupcake for inside and fondant cake for envy.
- Card fold - Used Spellbinders Resplendent Rectangles for four die cuts for card as described in Hinged Filigree Card Type 2 Tutorial.
- Cardfront Background - Used the die as a stencil for the cardfront background with some leftover DP; used Tim Holtz Bubble stencil with a dauber and Brilliance ink over the lower right corner of the DP; mounted Sweet Treat image; mounted flowers, cupcake, butterfly cookie, whipped cream with chocolate bits, fondant cake, and bow on cake in window as shown; added sequins on stenciled circles.
- Envy - Mounted one leftover corner of DP from stenciled BG to envy; used Pentel eraser refill for dots with Golden Glitz; added fondant cake (separated cardstock to make it thinner); added sequins; mounted (separated) Sweet Treats sign.
- The top and bottom trims were done using the bottom of the largest die. The inside die cut behind the cupcake was done using a Spellbinders Timeless Rectangles die; sequins were applied and the cupcake was added to the die cut.
- The white cake and cookie frosting is Golden Iridescent Pearl Finish; the Pussy Willows, whipped cream, and candy dots on fondant and cake are Viva Decor Ice White Pearl Pen.
- The flower centers are Stickles Orange and Yellow Glitter Glue and Viva Decor Bronze Glitter Glue (which is also the edge of the butterfly, on cookie, wings.
- The chocolate bits on the whipped cream are Viva Decor Bronze Pearl Pen.
- The bow is May Arts ribbon.