|PARTRIDGE IN PEAR TREE|
- Stamped on white cardstock with Brilliance Galaxy Gold and heat gun used to dry the ink. The pears were stamped again and the leaves too. They were all fussy cut. They were painted with twinks, and all but leaves turned over and embossed from the back with stylus. Added Glossy Accents to bird's eye. After it was mounted I brushed on Wink of Stella Brown. It looks great next to the Galaxy Gold.
- (To the best of my recollection) - This BG was done eons ago, just like the image!! Stamped a fern here and there on natural cardstock with VersaMark, covered with Clear EP, and embossed.
- Spayed Radiant Rain Fern here and there, sprayed with Radian Rain Solar Gold, sprayed with a little water to mix a little and then laid aside to dry.
- Heated with heat gun to dissolve the Clear EP. BE careful not to burn if you try this. Laid aside for years. ;-)
- Added the green trellis leave border stamp with Memento Bamboo Leaves and painted leaves with twinks.
- Two die cuts from white cardstock and 2 die cuts from white text paper. The text cuts are to line the backs of the cardstock die cuts so it looks more finished. The nerd in me.... ;-). They were put together like it describes in my tutorial HERE Cut two smaller die cuts from white cardstock for inside top decor.
- Used the largest die as stencil on the prepared BG and mounted to cardstock side; added ribbon across the front and taped in the middle on back.
- Mounted bird in middle of front. Mounted pears on back for inside top.
- Used largest die inside to trace pieces of BG for inside top and bottom as shown.
- Added a corner of BG to envy (Peeled top layer of cardstock so it is thin); peeled of top layer of 2 leaves and added to the corner of envy.
- Embellishments added are: Viva Ice White Pearl was added to dots on BG pieces and to make a heart on envy; baby half hearts were added to front and inside card as shown.