- Stamped image on vellum with Golden Glitz; painted with Twinkling H20 watercolors, highlighted with a Spica At You glitter pen; mounted the waxed white string bow. set aside.
- Envy - Stamped smaller image on vellum twice. Once for mask on envy and once for inside to mount on the left like I did the card front. When I did mask I used Tombow removable tape between the mask and image. To remove it you just rub it off. Very easy.
- Card front - Used Bazzill Dotted Swiss for card base.
- Daubed (sponged) Burlap stencil with Golden Glitz, Peeled Paint, and Worn Lipstick randomly.
- Die cut BG using Lil' Inkers Stitched Rectangles Mat; mounted; mounted image.
- Die cut 'hello' using Bazzill Dotted Swiss CS; mounted as shown; added hearts to corners.
- Inside - Stenciled Burlap down the center of the left side to match the card front; laid a piece of Bazzill CS on the left margin; painted the vellum stamped smaller image like the one on the envy and mounted in the center.
- I always use cheaper cardstock of the same weight and same brightness for my card folds.
- Stamped small image on envy as shown, place stamped mask over it. Stenciled with same colors as card front; peeled mask off and painted image with twinks and SAY glitter pen.
Off to look at Day Two! Thanks for stopping by to look and share!