Back to the next hinged card(s) that caught my eye. You'll see why when you visit Geri's Cards post and go down to the second card. Below is how I did mine using a different die set, Majestic Labels Twenty-Five (because I loved the die she used in the first card)!! And........that ribbon does match IRL.
- Important to notice to get a good margin around the die cut you need to either use the two dies you see or a Magic Matter around the outside of the center die before you remove it. I chose the two and will use the outer for another card. :-) Because I didn't emboss I decided both sides were great to see and I didn't need to line like in Hinged 1.
ATTACHING FRONT TO BACK:
- I lined up the top of the die cut on my Scor-Pal and scored as shown with the black line.
- Used Gold ATG tape along the center.
- Used Glossy Accents applied with my needle nose bottle along the rest of the edges and set aside to dry.
- Opened along the crease and rolled the extra tape showing off with my fingers. Don't forget that dried GA erases with Pentel pencil erasers.
- Stamped Poinsettia and Pine image twice and and cranberry with pine image 3 times on white cardstock with Memento Northern Pine twice. Painted with twinks, trimmed around, embossed from the back, layered areas with 3D pop-dots on all but envelope image. Used Glossy Accents and Stickles Buttercup to accent the cranberries and Poinsettia center. The 6mm heart bead is no longer available.
- Stamped sentiment from Sentimental Christmas on third from largest Majestic Labels Twenty-Five die with StazOn Black Cherry. (I would stamp sentiment before attaching to card).