|BIG BOLD BACKGROUND BELLE FLOWERS|
Okay, so the minute I see a background stamp with distinct image, I often think how I can also use them for the inside and envelope. I am sure because when I was growing up the insides of cards always matched the outside and sometimes even the envelope too. So when I saw Chocolate Baroque's Belle Flowers that's exactly what I pictured.
- Stamped Big Bold Background Belle Flowers with Golden Glitz on white cardstock twice. Once for cardfront and once for inside and envy. Painted with Twinkling H2O's. Used AtYou Lipstick around the pink flower. Embellished with Viva pens and Stickles glitter glues shown in supplies below.
- Trimmed BG to 5 1/8" square and Mounted on piece 5.25" piece of Phoenix cardstock.
- Die Cut the 'hello' sentiment using white cardstock.
- Die cut sentiment tag from Polka Dots long narrow die using the red Phoenix cardstock.
- Mounted 'hello' on red die cut. Ran gold cord through holes on red die cut and attached to back. Tied bow. I didn't want to cover any of that wonderful Belle Flower background!!
- Added Maya Road white pearl pen and Viva Bronze glitter pen dots too.
- Fussy cut pieces of the second background for inside and envy as shown.
- Used X-acto knife to separate cardstock so I could peel the images for the envelope and inside.
- Attached trim form the largest Polka Dot die to top and bottom as shown. Attached images to inside and envy with Glossy Accents from my needle-nosed bottle.
- Hints about bottle. (I keep the bottle on its side so the needle part hardly ever gets clogged. When it does I use long fine bead needle to unclog it.) *Hint - When I flattened flowers sometimes the GA gets on the cardstock. It comes right off any paper or cardstock with the non-abrasive Pentel eraser shown in my supplies.