Stenciling Day 2 covered using stencils with stamps, masking, watercolors, colored pencils, and using the negative portions of sticker sheets, etc. as a stencil. Another packed lesson with the lessons in downloaded pdf and videos too.
I chose to use my stencils with inks, stamps, and watercolor too. This is what I did:
STENCIL IMAGES AND SENTIMENT:
- Stenciled CW Echoes with TH Antique Linen on white cardstock. Used tiny leaf and dot stamps from IO Branches Of A Tree inked with Memento Pistachio and Angel Pink over the AL. I did the same to the corner of a wrong A2 envy. Trimmed the corner and mounted on square envy so could still mail at cheaper rate. Used Lil' Inkers Square for die cut.
- Taped MFT Rose Builder onto white cardstock. Painted stencil areas with twinks. Went over inside edges for depth with Niji waterbrush and ink gathered from ink pads for Pistachio and Angel Pink. Embossed white areas with stylus.
- Used the negative leftover image from Day 1 on Dotted Swiss CS mounted on white CS as sentiment for today.
- Mounted Echoes BG on pink CS, then green, the white.
- Mounted rose on leaves.
- Mounted rose and leaves on Echoes BG with 3D Pop-dots.
- Lined with dotted swiss and white CS. Used left over remnants from stenciled Echoes for sides.
- Used Stitched Square die cut, sponged frame, added leftover Echoes remnants to frame, added smallest Spellbinders Classic Hearts die cut from Echoes leftover.
- Added Wink of Stella to some of the little pink stamped dots, the edges of the rose and leaves, the white area of hello, inside for the same pink dots. Added white pearl heart stickers as shown and white pearl corsage pin with dotted swiss bow.