|WOODWARE - VICTORIAN SPRAY CARD FRONT WITH ENVY|
- Stamped image on white cardstock twice with Golden Glitz ink and used heat gun to dry ink; painted all of one with Twinks. Painted all but the flower on the second. Fussy cut around the outside of the completely painted image. Fussy cut around one corner, the leaves and the berries of the second image.
- Used largest die cut, from Spellbinders A2 Curved Matting Basics - B, as a stencil for a piece of dark purple card stock.
- Used an old 4.25"X5.5" Lavender striped piece of DP with the largest die cut; daubed the smallest cirles corner of Circle Explosion stencil on upper left and lower right of die cut and mounted on the dark purple piece.
- Mounted the image in the middle of that.
- Embellished with Stickles orange and yellow glitter glue - rubbed my hand across it before it was dry. :-(
- Applied Stickles Golden Rod to spots and berries on image; applied here and there on the Circle Explosion area. Brushed just a touch of Wink of Stella Clear along the darkest purple lines of the flower. The ribbon for bow was a gift for a purchase somewhere. I secured the heart bead with GA to diamante stick pin.
INSIDE CARD and ENVY:
- Cut two pieces of dark purple cardstock .75"X5.5"; taped to each side.
- Used the IO Circles Cut Out on a piece of the striped paper ( NOTE - There are no borders on the circle die. You can place it anywhere on any piece of paper, (i.e. in the middle if you want) and you just get holes. Saved the negative holes. Cut it in two pieces with 2 rows on one and one row on the other. Taped to purple as shown.
- Taped to right and left as shown.
- Mounted fussy cut leaves and added Golden Rod glitter glue as shown.
- Applied the "leftover dots" from the Circles Cut Out here and there using Glossy Accents applied with needle-nosed bottle and a QuickStik for the dots, embellished with Golden Rod glitter glue.
- Used GA and needle-nosed bottle to apply corner of image to envy and berries with leaves; embellished with glitter glues.