I fell in love with the Mackintosh stamps sold by Chocolate Baroque the minute I saw them at Paper Creations by Shirley and Miranda's 'Mir'acle Art In Inspiration. I found you can order them in the US HERE. She didn't have all I wanted, so I shopped at Chocolate Baroque in the UK. The shipping was quick and here I am with my first card! I chose to start with Mackintosh Beauty.
- Stamped lady on white cardstock and 2 of the roses on stems with Golden Glitz twice (once on white cardstock and once on a white leftover envelope for the new envelope! ;-) Embossed main image on back with stylus Painted with twinks and highlighted areas with Spica Atyou Pink pen, Brown Fine Sharpie pen and Golden Rod glitter glue. The roses on stems were painted with twinks and cut out and highlighted too.
- Stamped CAC Dotted Argyle with Memento Bamboo Leaves on white cardstock.
- Used largest Spellbinders Romantic Rectangles for white cardstock die cut and stencil for Dotted Argyle as shown. I used the Palette knife on the right, shown below, to release the die by placing it under the inside rim and gently moving it toward the outside of the die. It works like a charm. Mounted to a piece of Green cardstock.
- I trimmed the Fancy Frames template as shown with the black lines along the corner areas. It made it easier for me to tape to the corners of my cardstock. I chose to stencil the pink area on shown on the stencil.
- Taped it to one corner of the stenciled Dotted Argyle.
- Used my Palette Knife to put a bit of Viva Pearl Modeling Cream in an empty H2O jar. Matched Brilliance Pearlescent Orchid ink with my Twinkling H2O color Cherry Sorbet. Put 3 drops in the cream and stirred until mixed.
- Used removable tape for stencil on each corner. Used the pointed palette knife on left below to detail stencil where shown above.
|LEFT - MODELING CREAM/RIGHT - LOOSEN DIE CUT|
INSIDE CARD AND ENVY:
- LEFT SIDE: Die cut on the left is same as front but Dotted Swiss cardstock, followed by next die cut of Dotted Argyle, followed by next die cut in white cardstock. Used the left The roses on stems on cardstock was mounted as shown. Stenciled flourish again on corner of die cut. Used Golden Rod glitter to embellish.
- RIGHT SIDE: Stenciled 4 corners on right-hand side. Added left overs from largest die cut for edges and trimmed as shown. Embellished with glitter glue.
- ENVELOPE: Added a piece of left-over Dotted Argyle to corner of envy, added roses on stems, and embellished with glitter glue.