|Hero Arts Tulip Basket|
- Stamped on CS with Rich Cocoa ink, painted with Twinkling H2O's, embossed form the back, mounted on card front with 1/8" 3D pop dots. Applied Stickles glitter glue for embellishment.
- Die cut made with Spellbinders Exquisite Labels Eleven.
- Created gold and white background by using a Waxed Paper Resist technique years ago. I used regular white card stock. Here is a tutorial using glossy, but the technique is the same. I used the die as a stencil to get the BG behind the tulip basket. I used the corners of the die to get the heart inserts from the left over resist card stock.
- These were mounted on olive green card stock from my stash.
- I lost the envelope for the pink embellishments. :-( If anyone knows who makes them, let me know and I will post. Bow is ribbon from Michael's.