|Heart Watering Can - G16007|
This is another fabulous and pretty Tara Caldwell image called "Heart Watering Can". You can view all of her new images HERE. Below is how I created my card:
- Stamped the image twice with Golden Glitz. Stamped the Heart design once on text Neenah paper for envy, and once on white cardstock for inside card. Painted them with Twinkling H2O's. Embossed the cardstock one with stylus.
- Trimmed around the watering can and flowers, on base image embossed from the back with stylus.
- Painted table cloth and Zinnia on second image. Cut out the red Zinnia and table cloth (leaving a bit of the can on top to attach to main can image, embossed both from the back. (If I'm not embossing the whole image, like the table cloth squares, I line it on the front with a stylus, so I can see the lines, and then emboss from the back.) Attached the Zinnia with 3D pop-dots.
- Mounted the flowering can on table cloth flat. Applied 3D pop dots on the top portion and set aside.
- Cut 6.25"X4.25" piece of Phoenix for base.
- Die cut largest die from white card stock. Placed die cut over Natural cardstock as background for center. I think I would do it white if I did it again.
- Stamped CAC Ticking with SU Barely Banana (discontinued) on white cardstock. Stamped over that image with CAC Dotted Argyle inked with Brilliance Moonlight White and embossed with White embossing powder.
- Used next die down over this. Saved punch outs for inside.
- Mounted watering can with flowers/tablecloth.
- Added 3mm hearts to corners, added Glossy Accents to heart. Attached tulip Czech bead to heart pearl pin with GA. Mounted behind Iris on card. Added depth to flowers with Spica glitter pens and Stickles glitter glue. (Honestly, the ribbon matches the reds in the table cloth and heart. I think the yellow in the BG threw it off).
- Inside Card: Attached two .5" strips of Phoenix cardstock to each side. Used the 3rd die down on the Ticking/Dotted Argyle BG and mounted. Used one of the stamped hearts and added GA to it. Used the left-over punch outs from the front die cut on the left for a heart and added the 3mm white pearl heart.
- Envy: Added heart on text paper to envy and added some of the left-overs from the front die cut.
- I didn't do a sentiment and will save for Valentine's Day, a birthday, or some other special occasion for a friend or family.
I should be back sooner since I've been working on three cards. LOLOL Thanks for stopping by to look and share.