|Tara Caldwell Cake - H16000|
- Stamped Cake 3 times on white cardstock with Rich Cocoa. Stamped envelope image by inking just that area of stamp.
- Painted images with Twinkling H2O's.
- Trimmed around flowers, embossed all from back side with stylus, and mounted with 3D pop-dots as shown. I use the 1/16" thick ones most of the time. On the cake for the inside I removed the bottom layer and added the cake dish. Added the butterflies to the lower right-hand side.
- Added embellishments using Viva White Pearl, Spica At You glitter pens, Stickles yellow and orange glitter glues, added Glossy Accents to the cake dish.
- Did die cut with Polka Dots largest die.
- Stamped CAC Dotted Argyle with Rich Cocoa on white cardstock twice.
- Used inside of Polka Dot die as a template, traced, cut out, and placed on die cut.
- Threaded outside of die cut with lavender ribbon and made a bow.
- Cut a piece of cardstock 4"x5.5". Fold at 2.75".
- Mount to back of card front.
- Mount a 4"x2.75" piece of Dotted Argyle to the left side of inside card base.
- Made a bow.
Thanks for stopping by to look and share.