- Stamped Love Angel twice, and the rose on the angel twice on white cardstock with Memento Rich Cocoa (once for inside and once for envy). Painted them with twinks.
- Embossed the angel from the back on the first one. Cut the hair, bodice, rose sash, and shoes on second, embossed and layered on first.
- Embellished with 2mm pearls to bodice, pearl glitter to wings and sash with glue pen, and added Diamonds glitter to dress trim and shoe crossed bands. Highlighted hair, heart, shoes, dress, and rose with Spica AtYou pens.
- Cut one piece of natural laid cardstock 4.25"X6.25". Created and mounted white cardstock die cut from Majestic Labels Twenty-Five on natural piece.
- Stamped CAC Dotted Floral on natural laid cardstock with Memento Bamboo Leaves. Used largest die again, but as a stencil for the center on the Dotted Floral as shown on the card, and mounted. Stamp is 5.75X5.75, so I placed die diagonally to get BG.
- Used Cloud Dies on white card stock. Trimmed them with glue pen and pearl glitter. Used 3-4mm white AB sequins from my eons old stash!! Added hearts to corners.
|Die on left shows portion placed on stamped area. Right shows how it was place on stamped image.|
- Stamped 2 more Dotted Floral images on natural laid cardstock. Placed die on stamped images as shown in photo above 4 times.
- Where it says leftover shows the piece left by each die cut. I taped two pieces from the first image together and they were a perfect match. Mounted to the left side.
- Did die cut of the smallest die on white cardstock, mounted on center cut, mounted rose.
- Stamped sentiment with Memento Bamboo Leaves. Used 2 leftover punch outs from die cuts on left. Placed as heart and added sequin.
- Used a corner leftover from the card front center for the edge of envy. Mounted rose that was stamped and painted on leftover envelope paper.