Card Front Base:
- I stamped CAC Swirls on white cardstock with Delicata Golden Glitz. Heated with heat gun to set.
- Put largest and second largest die (taped in place inside largest) from Spellbinders Marvelous Squares through the machine with embossing sandwich. Trimmed around the outside as shown. Removed the slots where you see the pink ribbon with X-acto knife. Threaded ribbon through as shown.
- Using larges die as a template, traced around it on the Swirl BG with 3/8" disc and trimmed as shown.
- Cut 5.25"X5.25" white cardstock square and rounded corners with Rounder punch.
- Mounted layers as shown.
- Cut white cardstock 5.25"X10.5" and folded in middle. Mounted cardfront and trimmed around the rounded corners.
- Stamped Swirl vase once with Delicata Golden Glitz for the vase and twice with Memento Cocoa Brown for the flowers.
- Trimmed around vase, embossed with stylus from the back.
- Painted flowers with Twinkling H2O's, embossed with stylus from back, and mounted over vase. Applied 3D pop-dots on the upper portion. Mounted to cardfront as shown.
- Painted 6 of the flowers, embossed from the back, and mounted with 3D pop-dots.
- Added some highlights with stickles and Spica Glitter pens to the flowers and Glossy Accents to the vase.
- Made a bow with my Craft-Dee Bowz. I couldn't believe how easy it was to use!! I usually have to use a crochet hook to get the ribbon through on the Bow-Easy, but this was just....Well see it HERE.
- Added a Maya Road stick pin with an added 6mm cream heart bead.