- Used Fancy Ribbon Threader dies to create the white laid die cuts for front and inside.
- Cut Base from white cardstock of 8.25"X5.25 and folded.
- Blue cardstock for front is 4 1/8"X 4 7/8". Mounted on front panel and trimmed extra with below off. Threaded the ribbon.
- Mounted the larger white laid die cut to the front panel (leaving the bottom loose to thread the ribbon). Threaded ribbon. Made bow and mounted in middle.
- Used die for left-hand panel as template and 1/8" magic matter for the blue mat for the white die cut. Mounted the white die cut leaving the bottom loose to thread the ribbon. Threaded and tied a flat knot.
IMAGES FOR CARD:
- Stamped the images for front and inside twice with Memento Rich Cocoa. Water colored them, trimmed around them, embossed from the back with stylus on soft mat, mounted images to die cuts. Trimmed about flowers and mounted using 3D pop-dots. Used Spica Glitter pens Yellow and Orange for the centers of the flowers.
- Stamped sentiment for front on white card stock with the same ink and placed the smaller die over it to trace around it. Trimmed and placed on blue die cut. Mounted.
- Added 2mm pearls around the outside front and on the sentiment. Placed a 3mm heart in the center of the front sentiment. Placed a 5mm heart in the center of the inside left die cuts.
- Stamped the images on the envelope and right-hand bottom inside also with the Memento Rich Cocoa. Painted with twinks as shown.
Hope your holidays were great and the weather kinder that it looked from here. We had in the ones temps and power outage for about 5 hours, which was nothing compared to some of you out there. Stay warm and safe my stamping friends. Thanks for stopping by to look and share.