I have truly missed being here, but haven't had much time to think about it. I want to thank all of you for hanging in there with me. What I have really missed is seeing your blogs and I hope to change that.
Above is just a quick card. Here is how quick:
- I had stamped and painted the Blooming Pansies on Neenah Classic Crest Natural using StazOn Timber Brown. I couldn't find the stamp on the Penny Black site, but Addicted to Rubber Stamps has it.
- I painted it using Twinkling H2O's Dreamsicle, Cherry Sorbet, Buttercup, Lemon Drop, Olive Vine, Golden Bamboo, and Solar Gold.
- The 'Out Of The Box' technique was created by using a Fiskars Oval template.
- A piece white piece of cardstock was put through the Cuttlebug using the largest die from Spellbinders Romantic Rectangles.
- Impression Obsession CAC Ticking was stamped on Classic Crest Natural using Memento Angel Pink. CAC Dotty Circles was stamped with SU Craft Whisper White and embossed with Stampendous White embossing powder.
- It was cut and mounted on white cardstock.
- Green ribbon from Michael's was arranged as shown.
- A stick pin was done with a diamante stick pin and a Czech white glass heart bead.
- The inside of the card and envelope were done using remnants from the CAC BG and the Apron Lace Border Punch.
- The edge of the envy was punched with the same Apron Lace.