- Stamped Rose Pitcher with Galaxy Gold onto white cardstock twice for pitcher image and 2 more times for roses. Trimmed pieces and painted as shown.
- Painted with Twinks Cherry Sorbet, Mallard Green, Solar Gold and Heavenly White.
- Images were cut out with scissors and X-Acto knife.
- Embossed on back side and mounted as shown with 3D pop-dots.
- Used Spellbinders Lacy Squares. One in Neenah Classic Crest Solar White and one in Classic Crest Natural as shown.
- Sponged the Natural one in the center with Brilliance Pearlescent Ivy.
- Layered the Rose Pitcher on top with 3D pop-dots. Mounted it on the white die cut.
- Stamped left inside panel with Romantic Rose and Galaxy Gold ink. Did the same for the envelope. Painted both with twinks.
- Stamped Cover-A-Card Roses with Memento Angel Pink on Natural cardstock with Mega Mount.
- Cut to 5"X5" and mounted to White 5.25"X5.25.
- Mounted image with dies on background. Applied ribbon and bow.
- Stamped the Love with Memento Cottage Ivy.
- Mounted Pearl Stickers on corners and roses with Glossy Accents and added the Maya Road Trinket Heart.
- Below is inside and envelope!
|Left inside panel and Envelope. The strips are from the Roses CAC remnants.|
Really quick when you had the image sitting there waiting. :-) PS, all of the stamps are discontinued, but on EBay it seems, except for Cover-A-Card Roses.
Thanks for stopping by to look and share. Hope to start hopping to see you soon!