I stamped it twice using Memento Tuxedo Black (so I could layer the handset and the dial). Then I daubed the rose area twice to be able to layer it and the leaves. I daubed the center of the dial to be able to layer it. I painted the rose, leaves and dial areas with Twinkling H2O's, using a Niji Waterbrush and Good News Green and Garnet. I turned over the cut out rose, leaves, and dial pieces. They were embossed using a stylus and Pergamano embossing pad and then mounted as shown. The handset cord, the little dots near the leaves, and the phone 'feet' were embellished using Viva Haematite (Black) Glitter Liner.
I built the faux table using one of the left overs from a new Impression Obsession's new dies. This one is the Square Shaker Frame Die. If you take a look at the die, you can control what you cut out by measuring the cardstock and using the clear plates of the Cuttlebug. I used the die with Glossy Black cardstock. The die was created for the large and small Shake-It Pouches sold by IO. As you can see they make great frames for sentiments too and I can actually see uses for all 4 of the resulting die cuts. The sentiment, It' Just Me, can be purchased as red rubber or as part of the Clear Set Social Greetings 2. I stamped part of it in the lower corner as shown.
Next I cut a piece of Glossy Black Cardstock 5.25" square. Along the bottom of one side I used my new EK Success Edger Scroll Punch and then:
- I used my Mega Mount™ with the Cover-A-Card™ Lace inked with Memento Tuxedo Black on white cardstock.
- The back side of the punched area was inked with Memento Tuxedo Black before it was mounted.
- A 4.0" X5.0" piece was cut and mounted on the top portion of the Glossy Black.
- A 5.25"X9.5" piece of white cardstock was scored at 5.25".
- The card front was mounted to the 4" side so the punch edge would show.
|INSIDE TOP OF CARD|
And that's it for today. Thanks for stopping by to look and share!!