I started out:
- stamping with my Cover-A-Card Screen Stamp onto Neenah Classic Crest Natural cardstock for my background. Trimmed a piece 4.25"X5.5". I think any tan or brown colored ink pad would look good. I used Stampin' Up retired Creamy Caramel. I think Adirondack Caramel will work.
- Used Cover-A-Card Scratch on Neenah Classic Crest Solar White cardstock. Trimmed to 3.75"X 5.0". Stamped the Worn Rose image in the upper left corner as shown and painted it with Cherry Sorbet and Olive Green Twinkling H2O's. Mounted on the Screen cardstock.
- Stamped Rose Ledger on more Neenah Classic Crest Natural cardstock and painted the bottom with the same Twinks. I trimmed around the edges and top scallops. Mounted on Scratch cardstock.
- Stamped the inside pages (Worn Rose Vintage Book) for my book and painted with Twinks. Trimmed and turned over to emboss the floral areas.
- Stamped the sentiment, So Glad We're Friends, on the right side. Folded.
- Stamped the cover for my book, Vintage Worn Rose Cover, trimmed, painted floral image, turned over and embossed the floral image, and mounted on folded vintage book pages.
- Punched butterflies with MS 3-in-1 Butterfly punch. Mounted with Glossy Accents. Pearls on the butterflies are 2mm from HERE.and were placed with a Sticky Stick and Glossy Accents. The pearls on the bottom right are probably 3mm and are from Mark Richards Crystal White Pearl stickers.
- Ribbon and lace are leftovers from other projects.
- The ribbon buckle is from Fancifuls.
The scratch areas on the envelope were done after using a paper crimper to peel the paper apart so it would be thin if I mail the envelope.
I have one request for anyone who knows about blogger and the New Designer Template. I am having a problem getting rid of the snow. LOLOLOL I deleted any widgets that had the code and it hung in there. I looked all the way through my html layout. No snow codes there. Wow!! This has been a really funny month.
Thanks for stopping by to look and say hi!!That's my card and envy! Hope you liked them. I got to stamp and make up for some of the time when I couldn't. :-)