1. This cute Love Bug by Peddlers Pack was stamped with Color Box Black pigment ink
2. Heat and Stick Embossing Powder (also called Oh So Sticky Powder, Sticky Powder, Sticky Stuff, etc.) was applied.
3. Heat gun was applied until wet looking
4. Art Institute Black Wing glitter applied
5. (Important Step) Heated again to set the glitter.
6. Brushed again to remove loose Glitter
7. Painted with Twinkling H2O's Garnet using Niji waterbrush
8. White Signo Uniball pen used for eyes and mouth.
9. Cut out image and used Black Sharpie to darken edges.
1. One piece Stardream Metallic Jupiter text weight paper 4.25X5.5".
2. Neenah Classic Crest Solar White Super Smooth 80lb. Cover cardstock run through Cuttlebug using embossing folder from Combo Love Language (1 piece 5.25X4.0) The hearts run vertical.
3. Run the left side of the cardstock through first and then line up the rows of hearts to match the top rows of hearts and put through again. (If you look at the white cardstock above you will know what I mean.)
4. Punch the bottom edge using Fiskars Heart Border Punch by lining up and punching the middle first and then the sides.
5. One piece of Dali Dore SHIMMER Nero 76lb Cover cardstock run through Cuttlebug using embossing folder Mosaic Tiles. If had to do this over, I would have punched the edge and mounted separately with the hearts facing North instead of South as shown.
6. Line up left side of Mosaic Tiles on heart BG where you want path to start and mark with pencil. Line up right side the same way and trim from top left to top right mark and do the same with the bottom of the path using the top trimmed edge as a guide for equal distance from the bottom.
7. Mount to White Heart embossed BG.
8. Mount Love Bug using tape on the feet and Dimensional Glue Dots on the top and antennae.
1. May Arts String Loop Ribbon applied in upper left and corner taped down with ATG tape. [I don't know if I have ever mentioned this, but I use ATG on everything and buy it from the site I listed. If it won't hold, and that is rare, I use Scotch Quick Dry Tacky Adhesive (picture only). A stamping friend, Carole Miller in MO, told me about this and it never fails with papers.]
2. Tied a bow using the Martha Stewart method.
3. The Stick Pin was created using a JoAnn Sew Essential Pearlized Leaf Straight Pin. It is only found in their stores and not online. The Red Glass Heart and Pearlized bead are Czech beads. it was put though the bow knot before mounting the bow with a glue dot.
4. Love You, Hearts trimmed down, and cursive i in Miss You from Combo Love Language die using Stardream Metallic Jupiter text weight paper applied as shown.
INSIDE CARD AND ENVELOPE:
5. The Double Hearts and the i and u from the Miss You from the Combo Love Language die plate were used on the inside of the card and the envelope. The i and the u were each placed inside each Heart.
Thanks for stopping by 'the blog' to look and share.