1. The image, Funky Heart by Impression-Obsession, was stamped with Encore Gold on Neenah Classic Crest Natural Super Smooth Cardstock.
2. Apply Ranger Gold Embossing Powder and heat emboss.
3. Painted as shown with Twinkling H2O's Cherry Sorbet, Warm Pecan, and Rich Cocoa.
4. Apply Liquid Pearls White Opal to small hearts.'
1. Neenah Classic Crest Solar White Super Smooth 80lb. Cover cardstock put through Cuttlebug using embossing folder from Combo Love Language (1 piece 5.25X4.0).
2. Punch top right and left corners with SU Ticket Corner Punch.
2. 1/4 " was cut off the bottom of the already embossed paper.
3. The bottom was then punched using Martha Stewart's Doily Lace Edge Border Punch.
4. One 4" wide piece each of Bazzill Criss Cross Posie Pink cardstock and Stardream Metallic Bronze Text weight punched with Martha Stewart's Doily Lace Edge Border Punch.
5. Attach the last two pieces as shown to the white punched piece.
6. Mount on a 4.25X5.5 piece of Stardream Metallic Bronze Text weight paper.
7. Mount image using dimensional glue dots.
8. Mount ribbon shown below across and under heart from left to right.
9. Tie bow with ribbon using the Martha Stewart technique and mount.
1. Kaiser Craft Lush Pearls 4mm applied to top right and left corners.
2. Sheer Organza Ribbon w/ Satin & Gold Metallic Edge 5/8 Toffee
3. Using another piece of Bazzill Criss Cross Posie Pink cardstock and the Combo Love Language Love die to do the word and glue to front of cardfront as shown. Mount on folded 8.5X5.5 piece of cardstock.
******************************I was TAGGED this last week by Lisa at Live, Love, Laugh. Thank you so much Lisa. I am embarrassed because I don't really have any photos except for cards that you all have seen on my blog and Hummingbirds.
With this tag you are to go to your 6th Photo Folder and pick your 6th picture to post. I have already posted mine on Photo Tag You Say. For those of you who haven't played please take this award from me and link back to here. It was fun.
I was also given The Marie Antoinette, a Real Person, a Real Award, by my friend, Easperee, at Two Worlds Meet. Easperee lives where I lived my whole life for 59 years before moving to NC. Easperee, thank you so much and a big hug. I have already listed my recipients for this award at Some Beautiful New Awards. I am excited because I would like for anyone else who has not received this award to take it now from me and follow these rules:
1. Link to the person who gave you the award
2. Nominate 7 more persons
3. Link the nominees and let them know about this award
4. Post the award on your blog
Well, this has been a busy day. I was able to talk with friends I hadn't heard from in a while and I finished a card and have another started. Thank you so much for stopping by 'the blog' to look and share.