1. The image was stamped with Brilliance Galaxy Gold on Neenah Classic Crest Solar White Super Smooth cardstock 80lb.
2. It was painted with Twinkling H2O Garnet and Solar Gold.
3. The glass was emphasized with Glossy Accents.
4. The truffle on the rim was painted with Twinkling H2O's Solar Gold. Stickles Garnet glitter glue was used on the top.
5. The holes for the ribbon were done with an eyelet Silent Setter. The picot ribbon is from Michaels.
6. The Drink Charm was made by using the EK Success Wrought Iron Corner Adorner Slot Punch on Clear Lucky Squirrel Poly Shrink. I added bold lines on the figure below to give you and idea of how it was trimmed after punching was done.
VersaMark was then applied to both sides to keep it from sticking to itself while shrinking using a heat gun. You can't do this if you paint or
color it before shrinking. The paint will run. This technique is also great when working Poly Shrink you are going to stamp while hot to make an impression. I also use a bread loaf non stick pan when shrinking something small like this. Helps keep it in sight....and a wooden skewer also rubbed with VersaMark and placed loosely in one of the holes while it was heated. When done the VersaMark was rubbed off the charm with a baby wipe before doing anything else with it.
7. The charm was painted with a Red Sharpee pen. Two size jump rings were used to hang it from the stem of the glass as shown.
8. The edge punched with the Fiskars Heart Border Punch, done after the image, is another story. If anyone knows of a better way please email me.
-a. Measured the width of the punched area itself from outside edge into the edge of the image and marked it.
-b. Trimmed the cardstock on each side, leaving the bottom and top alone at first.
-c. Centered the punch and punched the 2 hearts in the center.
-d. One heart was punched on each side of them by turning the punch over and lining up on the bottom of the punch.
-e. The top and bottom edge of the image was punched by lining the punch edges up with the two punched edges already there. The the edges were matched by trimming with cuticle scissors to match as well as possible.
9. The image was mounted on Stardream Metallic Jupiter Text weight paper.
10. Neenah Classic Crest Solar White Super Smooth cardstock 80lb. cardstock was run though the Cuttlebug using Floral Fantasy and trimmed down to 4X5.25".
11. It was mounted on another piece of Stardream Metallic Jupiter Text weight paper.
12. The image was mounted on it as shown.
13. Certain areas shown on the embossed Floral Fantasy were painted with Twinkling H2O's Garnet.
14. White Prima Forever Flowers were used on the top and bottom of the cardfront, mounted with glue dots.
15. 3 Hearts were punched from some Stardream Metallic Jupiter Text weight paper using a Fiskars Hand Punch 1/4" Heart. They were mounted in the centers of the flowers and Glossy Accents was added for depth and shine.
16. A glue pen was used on the veins of the petals and DecoArt Glamour Dust Crystal glitter was applied. Then Shimmerz Angel Wings was used to highlight the edges of the petals.
Thanks for stopping by 'the blog' to look and share. Have a great weekend too!