1. Go to where you store your photos on your computer.
2. Go to the SIXTH folder and pick the SIXTH photo.
3. Post that photo on your blog along with a SHORT story about it.
4. Tag SIX people and leave a comment on their blog or email them letting them know you chose them.
I had this file of Hummingbirds because they were all so different and are only in the Americas. I was using one of them for colors to paint a card I did. This wasn't it, but it is the Sixth picture. I think he lives in Central America and maybe Mexico too.
The six people I am choosing are those I think will have photo files:
1. Brittany at Creative Treasures - She has a relatively new blog and some great cards and I know she has photos because she Scraps too!
2. Jessie at Funked Up Crafts - Jessie is relatively new to the blog world too and has some lovely cards to share.
3. Diane at I See A Pattern Forming - She has great cards and a blog for scrapping too.
4. Linda at Linda's Blog - She is new to blogging and has some really pretty cards.
5. Katie at My Paper Haven - She has wonderful cards and has some pictures too.
6. Ria at Ria Creations - She has some very cute cards and photos too.
Just let me say thank you once again to my friend Beth! .........and thank you all for stopping by 'the blog' to look and share! Have a great weekend people!