Tuesday, August 20, 2013

A Quick Card


I just finished this card for my grandson's birthday.  It's later in December.  Here in NC our first snow can happen then, if we are lucky, and Winter Scene reminded me of that.  It was so easy as you can see below!!

 STEPS:
  1. Stamped Winter Scene on Ice Gold Cardstock with Memento Rich Cocoa.
  2. Painted with watercolors and Niji waterbrush.
  3. Added some glitz for snow with glue pen and glitter.
  4. Trimmed to 5.25"X5.25" and mounted to the blue cardstock.
  5. Die cut cardstock for the Anytime Sentiments clear set words.
  6. Stamped the words curving them to fit the die cut with Memento Rich Cocoa.
  7. Mounted on blue cardstock and used Magic Matter to trace around it.
  8. Used two die cut snowflakes from Sm. Snowflake set for ends.  Glued and then added glitter with glue pen.
A quick fun card.  I thought maybe I might not like the brown ink because of the creek, but I really like the look for all of it.  A fading Fall into Winter Scene!!

Thanks for stopping by to look and share.  See you then!

 Shirley

SUPPLIES:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...