Friday, July 26, 2013

Angelic Tree and Snowman


For my card today I chose Alesa Baker's Angelic Tree, Cover-A-Card Dots, and Fir Tree die set.  I think because there is so much glitter, I had a very difficult time getting a good picture.  I created it by:
  1. Stamping the image on white cardstock with Memento London Fog, painted with Memento Cottage Ivy marker, Spica At You Lipstick pen, and Twinkling H2O Warm Pecan.  Used Sakura glue pen for the edges of the snow angels and DecoArt glitter, added bow to tree.  Mounted with 3D pop-dots after the cardfront background was done.
  2. I cheated on the CAC Dots background.  It is a leftover from another project.  It was stamped on white cardstock using VersaMark, Stick and Bond powder applied, heated until glossy, Deco Art Glitter applied, heated to seal.  Die cut and layered as shown.  Leftovers were torn for snow around trees.
  3. Used Spellbinders Labels 8 for the die cuts and as stencils for the white and blue cardstock as shown.
Thanks for stopping by to look and share!!
 Shirley 
SUPPLIES:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...