Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Last Ocean Flower of Summer

Hard to believe Summer is almost gone. I decided to use my Ocean Flower stamp by Impression-Obsession before my new ones arrive. That's right. Impression-Obsession now has all of their NEW Fall-Winter stamps online. Enough of that for now. Let's get down to business. {SMILE} Fun that is.



I had the hardest time getting a good picture of this card. The added Rangers Stickles Yellow Glitter glue really had a glare to it. Ha! I stamped it with Brilliance Galaxy Gold and then painted it using a Niji waterbrush and Cherry Sorbet, Sweet Thistle, and Wild Vine Twinkling H2O's. The words are from a clear Impression-Obsession stamp set, Sentiments I. I have both the I and II because they are different fonts and fit almost every occasion. They were stamped with Stazon Vibrant Violet and the enhanced with Copic At You Spica Lavender. The dotted swiss around the flower is from one of Cuttlebug's new combo embossing folders Just My Type. The background paper framing it is Stardream Amethyst text weight. The dots were made using a Signo Uniball White pen, from an office supply store, and a ruler placed along side to put the dots at an even distance. The Dotted Swiss Ribbon is by May Arts. The pearls, AH YES THE PEARLS, especially that "BIG DUDE". I bought that when I didn't check out the size online and I have more where that came from. {SMILE}. They are from Mark Richards Crystal Stickers Elements.

Inside the card and on the envelope I used the fish from Seascape by Impression-Obsession. I didn't have to just stamp a piece of the stamp either. Because I can buy from I/O unmounted with repositionable cling, I just clipped the fish separately and stamped it that way. The small seaweed is from their Angelfish clear stamp set. The fish and the weeds were all painted with the Twinks I used on the flower. I highlighted them a little with the Stickles Yellow glitter glue.
Thanks for stopping by "the blog" to look.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...