Friday, July 25, 2008

Techno Stamper Christmas In July Challenge

Wow! To think I finally am doing something on time that I can enter into the Techo Stamper Challenge. Whoopee!

The image is Holly Snowflake by Impression-Obsession. It was stamped with Brilliance Galaxy Gold on Curious Metallic Ice Gold paper and painted with Twinkling H2O's useing a Niji Waterbrush. The embellishments are Glossy Accents on the holly and Mark Richards pink Crystal Sticker Elements in the middle of the image. I scored around the edges using my Scor-It. It was mounted on Stardream Chiara Rose Quartz and then Ice Gold again. (I am not recommending you buy your paper here. This is just where I could find it in one place for the post so you could see what it looks like. I shop for prices before I buy.)  The ribbon is by May Arts. The card front was then mounted on Neenah Paper Classic Solar White Super Smooth Cardstock.



The envelope and inside the card were stamped with Brilliance Galaxy Gold on a portion of the Holly Snowflake, again painted with Twinkling H2O's and accented with Glossy Accents.

The total card is called a "Spring" card and I made some modifications to fit what I wanted to do. I originally saw the card on Splitcoast Stampers in their Resources area. The post below will provide my version of it with my changes noted.

Thank you for stopping by "the blog" to look. I hope you like what you see.

 

 Shirley

 

6 comments:

Jackie said...

Gorgeous! I haven't tried one of those yet but it's on my list for sure.

tucker's mom said...

absolutely lovely.. will be trying this soon. always enjoy your work

Connie said...

Very nice Shirley. I tried to email you per your comment on my blog but it came back as undeliverable? Catch me at:
piotter@prtel.com
Connie

Etha said...

Love your colors on this one! so delicate and pretty!! Did you heat-set the gold ink on the shimmer card stock? did you paint the twinks sort of over the gold ink (like in the leaves, they look like they have green outline, not gold). just wanting to know, you always have such neat techs !

MJ said...

Just beautiful. I love those colors for Christmas cards. Lovely. Thanks so much for playing along with our blogger's challenge!

Tammi said...

Beautiful! I'm really liking that white cardstock your using, might have to try it out sometime! You have a wonderful blog, thanks for stopping by mine and all your sweet comments! And yes, I knew Lost was on everyday now, but thanks! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...