Still getting out those old images to use, while incorporating some of my new 'stuff'. I had several images of the Santas With Stars by Stamps Happen. I decided to make a couple of cards with them and the fact that I usually layer really made it more appealing to me. The only place I could find the stamp for sale was on EBay, etc. I am also unmounting all of my woodblock stamps to make more room, so it worked well for that reason too.
- The Santas W Stars was stamped on white cardstock 6 times with Brilliance Gold, heated to dry the ink, painted with twinks, used a black Sharpie for the eyes, then fussy cut for the front, back, and envy, leaving a thin white edge around the images. Fussy cut 3 of the stars on one of the other images for the cardfront and 2 sides on the back.
- The Merry Christmas from the IO Merry Tree die was used with Bazzill deep pink cardstock. I cut a 1.25 X5.5 piece of the cardstock. Tape was placed on the die and paper on top to hole it in place.
- The Santas had been painted with twinks and were mounted as shown. The stars were embellished with Stickles Buttercup glitter glue. Flower Soft/Glossy Accents was used for the fur on caps and Viva Decor Ice White Pearl pen was used for the beards and hair.
- The ribbon is from my stash and the Czech glass heart bead was added to the pearl corsage pin.
CARD FRONT/BACK AND ENVY:
- They were created using Spellbinders Enchanted Labels 28 largest die. White Laid cardstock was used for the front and regular white cardstock was used for the back.
- All images were placed on the die cuts first. ATG tape and was used to place the centers back to back, and the Glossy Accents was used on the 4 corners.
As you can tell, life is still taking place here, even more so with the cool weather for this time of year. See you soon I hope and will be hopping your blogs to see your wonderful creations!! Thanks for stopping by to look and share.