I have another Christmas card so I don't get caught like last year, with not enough cards for all. I still really liking making the card with just a front and a back (another green idea) when I can. The photos make the red look more true red. Mine is actually a deep pink red. A very easy card as you will see:
IMAGE AND CARD FRONT:
- Stamped wreath on white cardstock 3 times (once for base, once for dimensions, and once for the back of card and envy.
- Painted all of first image, parts of second image for dimension, and trimmed parts for back and envy with twinks.
- Trimmed and embossed Holly leaves, bells, and bow from back and mounted with 3D pop-dot REMNANTS. (Go green and don't waste the left-over of pop dots. They work even better than the dots/squares sometimes, if not just the same.)
- Put white cardstock through Cuttlebug with Sizzix Dots folder, painted the flourish with Twink H20 Solar Gold.
- Used Bazzill Pirouette taped to Merry Christmas portion of Merry Tree die.
ASSEMBLY AND EMBELLISHMENT:
- The Bazzill base is 6.25"x4.5". The white embossed cardstock (5.5"x4.25) was mounted in the middle. A plain white piece was mounted on the back.
- The wreath was mounted and then Viva Crystal Clear was added to the bells and Mistletoe. When dry Stickles Diamonds was added lightly to the Mistletoe berries. The same treatment was done on the backside of the card with the holly, bells, Mistletoe, and the bow. Spica AtYou pens were used to high light the leaves and bow edges where needed.
- Two strips of the Bazzill was added to the envy and then the Holly, Mistletoe, etc. like on the back of the envy.
- The hearts were added with a dot of GA and then hearts added to them with a Quikstik.