- Stamped the flower on white CS with black ink, painted with Twinkling H2O's, applied GA to the flourishes; used Black Inkssential for the tiny dots and berries; Gold glitter glue for the frame edge and the center of the flower (in the photo it looks silver and that's because it is lighter than their Golden Rod).
- The hello die was used on black cardstock and mounted with GA to the pink background.
- Used the Dots stencil first with Memento Tuxedo Black applied with a dauber. I found rubbing was better than dabbing. LOLOL. Then I used a spatula with Golden Gel Medium Regular - Gloss. I don't think I will use it for stencils again. It is great for copying and transfer of photos, but it stayed tacky and didn't dry until the next day.
- Mounted to pink cardstock. Image mounted with 3D pop dots and the sentiment too. Used leftover black and white dotted ribbon for the bow.
BACK OF CARD AND ENVY:
- So in my blog hopping I thought I saw someone doing the back of the cardfront like the inside w/o the other side. Hope I didn't confuse. The photo should clear it up. So I thought I would try it with this one and kind of like it. Figured my signature after my written message with a date could suffice for signing the card.
- I stenciled again with the black ink but did not use the medium. I used the gold glitter glue to offset the dots a little.
I am not off to start the watercolor class over at Online Card Classes. The stencil for 5 days was $12 and the watercolor for about 12 days of lessons I think. You get pdfs and videos for each day that are downloadable if you like to do that.
Hope your weekend and holiday were great. Thanks for stopping by to look and share.