|Hero Arts Large Flower Background|
I've had this stamp for a long time and decided to use it. I had a really difficult time getting a good photo because of the shine I wanted you to see. Oh well, and then I really didn't like how the inside turned out.....so you don't get to see it!! ;-) I also didn't want to cover that gorgeous background. I paint with Twinkling H2O's and for this card I used Ice, Luv-U-Pink, Buttercup, and Moss Green. IRL it has a wispy look and shines!!
- I stamped the Large Flower BG image on white CS twice with Memento Cocoa Brown, painted with Ice, Luv-U-Pink, Buttercup, and Moss Green; added Gold glitter glue to the centers of the tiny Buttercup flowers. Added white AB sequins with glue dots to the flowers here and there (like dew drops).
- I did cut out painted portions of the second image and mounted on the inside I'm not going to show you. LOL Anything you do with that will be better than mine I think. We all have bad days. The envy has a piece of that background too.
- Used the Perfect Layers 1/8" ruler for the shiny brown layer around the image.
- Used the Perfect Layers 1/4" for the white Laid CS layer on the bottom. The card measures 4.75"X6.0".
- The tag is the smallest die cut from Spellbinders A2 Curved Matting Basics B. With die in place watercolored edge with Moss Green. Stamped with sentiment from Flourishes Garden Picks. I would link, but have no idea what is happening for sure at Flourishes. I do know Power Poppy is open. The ribbon was a gift with a purchase on EBay.