- Stamped the image 3 times with Golden Glitz on white CS. If I had to do it again I think two would have been with a dark brown ink. Painted with all 3 with twinks for the areas I wanted. Trimmed around the first one as shown, shabbied and sponged the edges. The first one is the base. Cut out the other images, mounted with 3D pop dots. embossed from the back and mounted on image.
- After mounting on the Card Front the flower centers were embellished with Viva Decor Pen Bronze, Yellow Quartz, and Peridot glitter liners.
- Stamped French Script on natural CS with Memento Desert Sand. Cut a 5.75"X4.0", ruffed and sponged the edges with Desert Sand, mounted on white CS, used Perfect layers for 1/8" around edge, paper pierced the edge, and mounted the image on it.
- Used Hexagon stencil for the edges with pencil, painted with gold acrylic ink and used Lime glitter pen for dots.
- Used MFT Distressed Circles and Brilliance Pearlescent Beige ink as shown. Used Flourishes So Distressed small splats with Creative Medium Shimmer on top of the Distressed Circles Areas. (Believe me when I say the splats look like mixed shimmer medium and to me the whole card looks a little distressed!!! LOL
- Used the same products for the inside except I didn't use pop dots, the left side is smaller image than the front, the right side is natural text paper instead of CS. I noticed when I did the paper piercing on the front (after mounting to the card fold) it showed on the inside too. I kind of like it!
- The corner on the envy uses natural text paper and the image is hand drawn.