- Stamped Huge Cake twice and the top twice on CS with Golden Glitz, painted with twinks, embellished with Viva Decor Pens and Stickles glitter. Added a bow with ribbon from Michaels $1 bin! Added Glossy Accents to the daisies with Needle nosed bottle.
- Trimmed around one whole image. Trimmed around the top and second cake on the second, and the plate on the bottom. Painted with twinks, embellished with Viva Decor Pins and Stickles glitter. Added Glossy Accents to the daisies with Needle nosed bottle.
- Trimmed around daisies on the two cake top images. Added Stickles glitter and then Glossy Accents to the daisies with Needle nosed bottle.
Background, Card Front, and Envy:
- Stamped CAC Dots on white CS with Golden Glitz. This was all leftovers from a previous card BG.
- Used Spellbinders Decorative Labels Eight largest die for top and bottom layer of card. Cut 2 using white cardstock and 2 using white 80lb. text paper for the back of both CS die cuts. Attached using GA. Used my Score-It board to score just at the bottom of the trim, like I did it for this card HERE. Joined both side together at top above score with GA.
- Used largest die for stencil on CAC Dots background for front and inside top. Cut a second die cut to mount the cake on front over CAC Dots. Used left-over and die to get stenciled bottom piece. Mounted second cake on top and created bottom dots trim with daisies on the bottom. Took the two larger left-over daisies from the bottom-top layer for the middle daisy on each for envy and bottom trims.
- Used the left-over die cut edge from the inside bottom for the corner of my envy. (I actually peeled the top layer of the cardstock off to create a thinner envy corner, and then I added the daisies and some small flourishes with twinks Solar Gold.