- The flowers were stamped twice with Memento Rich Cocoa, painted with twinks and highlighted with Stickles glitter glue.
- Trimmed with Kai scissors, embossed with stylus from the back, mounted with 1/16" 3D pop dots on the white embossed BG explained in #2 below.
- The BG is CAC Dotted Floral stamped with Memento Bamboo Leaves. It was mounted on Laid Natural CS, inside the Spellbinders Majestic Labels Twenty-Five largest die cut.
- The third largest die was used for the BG behind the bouquet. It was then embossed with Cuttlebug's D'Vine Swirl.
- 4mm hearts were added to the corners with Stickles Lavender glitter glue.
- The corners were done with one of the Sizzix Architectural Accents dies. If I were to use them again with any patterned paper I would flip the paper over for four of them so the corners were match. :-( Oh well!
- I used the left overs from the last card for the center. Mounted the bouquet without the little white flowers (saved for envy).
- Mounted the die cut on the right. Filled with glitter glues. Stamped the sentiment from All Occasion II with Memento Grape Jelly. Used glitter glue on the J and to mount the heart.
- Added another corner die cut to the envy and mounted the little white flowers.