- Cut the die cut from A2 Filigree Delight die set using a piece of card stock 1" longer than the width, and folded or scored at the 1" mark.
- Did an extra die cut from cardstock or text paper (you can use printer paper if it's white enough to match) to attach to the back side of my die cut cardfront. I used cardstock and it was a little thick. Attached it using Glossy Accents. I had to trim a little from it before attaching the shadow left-over 1" part to the base because I used cardstock instead of text for the die cut.
- Cut a base twice as long for the width and the same length as your die cut. If you look close you can see I scored it in the middle. Added two sided tape around the edges and long one side of down the middle.
- I folded it in half covering the extra 1" piece from the front. If it is a little longer than the top, after you line it up with the middle, just trim it with scissors to match the front. Now it's ready for the images.
- Stamped Hannah Davies Angel with Golden Glitz on white cardstock twice, painted with twinks, cut out one image. Cut the arm and hair from the second image. Embossed all from the back, mounted first image with 3D pop-dots and then mounted the hair and arm on it.
- Stamped CAC Mesh Circles on Neenah Solar White text paper with Memento Luxe Pistachio. Cut another die cut from it, and then used the die to cut out the center. The die cut was mounted on the bottom first and then the center was mounted on the inside top portion of the card.
- Stamped the sentiment from Round Ornaments 1 with the Pistachio in the center of the bottom part of the inside. The ink in the photo shows up darker than it is. Boy my pictures lately.....
- The snowflakes are leftovers I had from the Small Snowflake set. I mounted them with Glossy Accents. Glitter and pearl stickers were applied with a Sakura Glue Pen. The bow is Michaels ribbon. The envelope matches the Mesh Circles and snowflakes.