A quick card with a bit of whimsy using the Cutout Christmas Tree Die. I tried a new way of taking the photo to see if I could pick up more sparkle and I think it worked. I laid the cardfront down flat and took the photo from above, just as I do supplies, etc. The pearls don't show as white as they truly are though.
- Cut cardfront dark green background of 5.25"X5.25", and white dotted swiss at 5"X5" and mounted.
- Stamped CAC Mesh Circles with VersaMark on white cardstock, applied stamp and bond powder, heated to a gloss, applied glitter, and heat embossed to seal; trimmed to 5"X5".
- Added ribbon to green CS
- Die cut Mesh Circles BG with Spellbinders Scalloped Labels One die and mounted frame to cardfront with 3D pop dots.. Saved die cut for inside.
CHRISTMAS TREE CUT-OUT:
- Cut clear acetate 3"X4".
- Die cut Christmas Tree Cutout and mounted on acetate, trimmed around with scissors.
- Added yellow and clear sparkle glitter glue to light and ornament areas. Next time I would like to try Glossy Accents and glitter for better dimension.
- Added Viva Ice White Pearl to the trim area.
- Added the flourish to the base and mounted in open area with 3D pop darts.
- Added ribbon as shown.
- Mounted dark green cardstock on die cut left from the cardfront area.
- Stamped Peace Hope Joy and Love with Olive Grove on white cardstock die cut and
- Mounted inside left at a slant. Attached a piece of the dark green cardstock.
- Added Glossy Accents, white pearl heart, and glitter to bottom of sentiment.