Another masculine card for a student achiever. When I saw the Geese Flying and then the new Banners & Tails die set, I thought a Goose would be a great way to send a 'flying message'.
- Stamped CAC Clouds on white cardstock with Memento Summer Skies. Trimmed it to 4.75X4.75". Mounted to blue 5.25X5.25" cardstock (This size card fits a 5.5" square envelope and allows room for bows, 3D pop dot, etc.).
- Stamped CAC Wood Grain on white cardstock with Memento Nautical Blue. Trimmed it to 4.75X1.5" and included the most open wood grain (to resemble open water blowing in the wind), then mounted bottom of sky. Watercolored a little.
- Stamped Flying Geese twice on white cardstock with Memento Toffee Crunch and then:
- Painted one of the suns yellow and trimmed around it to resemble a circle.
- Painted the geese in the other image and trimmed around. Used the geese as an overlay and matched up with the wings in the trimmed sun. Mounted to sky.
- Die cut banner from Banners And Tails, mounted the sentiment from Warm Fuzzies Sentiments (used the die cut to line up the sentiment on the acrylic mount), stamped with Memento Rich Cocoa, remnant gold cord to mount sentiment and attached under goose.
- Die cut the Cattails once on green cardstock and just the heads on white cardstock, mounted and painted the white cattail heads.
- Die cut the Grass twice out of the green cardstock.
- Mounted Grass first and then the Cattails.