- Stamped Sketchy Flowers with Memento Pistachio ink on Neenah Solar White cardstock. Used Spellbinders Majestic Elements as die for the Bazzill base and the Sketchy Flowers background.
- Created die cuts from Basket and Grass dies using Bazzill Dotted Swiss colors. The basket has a slit ready to take the Grass, (stems for the flowers).
- Created 3 sets of Spiral Daisy, Layered Floral flowers and leaves.
- Did 2 die cut sets of the Heart Stems.
- Die cut a Sign Post for the sentiment and stamped it with "Heartfelt Thanks" from Thank You clear set.
- Mounted the Sketchy Flowers background to the Bazzill carstock.
- Inserted the stems (Grass) into the basket and mounted with 3D pop-dots.
- Rolled the Spiral Daisies. Kittie has a great tutorial on how to roll all of the IO spiral flowers. See it HERE. The only difference is I use Glossy Accents as glue. I place it on the inside part as I roll and then on the bottom before I put a glue dot between the bottom and the round dot on the bottom.
- Mounted the Layered Floral flowers and leaves with glue dots and 3D pop-dots.
- Mounted white hearts on green heart stems and inserted in basket.
- Used Stickles glitter glues for the centers of the flowers and Viva Decor Yellow Glitter for the hearts
- Mounted sentiment and bow. The grass on the basket is leftovers from Grass Border.