For my card above I chose Aislinn Adam's new Prairie Plants and a sentiment from clear set Hydrangea. Below is how I put it together:
- stamped with Memento Rich Cocoa and painted with Twinkling H2O's on white cardstock,
- used Spellbinders die as template to cut-out the image (a little Out-Of-The-Box technique around the edges when trimming).
- mounted flowers with 3D pop-dots
- added White Flower Soft to the left flowers
- used Glossy Accents on the yellow flowers and
- put a little FS in the middle of the flower and painted with orange.
- added 3mm pearl stickers to the corners and added yellow bow.
- stamped sentiment with Memento Olive on a 1/2"X3.5" strip of white cardstock mounted and trimmed on the cardfront edge.
Thanks for stopping by to look and share!!