- Stamped CAC Dotty Circles on Neenah Natural cardstock with Memento Angel Pink. Used Spellbinders Resplendent Rectangles as a stencil to get the background shown above.
- Stamped Frilly Forget-Me-Nots (can also be purchased as part clear set Spring Medley) with Brilliance Galaxy Gold, embossed to dry, painted with Twinkling H2O's, glued and applied Baby Pink Flower Soft, applied Stickles glitter glue to the centers. Trimmed around, applied 3D pop dots and set aside. (It was so much easier cutting around the flowers with the flower soft for body)
- The die cut is from Circle Shaker Die Set. Went around it with Angel Pink brush marker and mounted on a piece of the background. Stamped the sentiment from Hydrangea clear set with Memento Bamboo Leaves and applied 3d pop dots to the back.
- Mounted ribbon to back and taped to one end. Punched slots into sentiment die cut, threaded ribbon though slots, taped to other end, and mounted bouquet.
- Applied ribbon bow and stick pin. Applied a little glitter glue to 3 of the centers of Dotty Circles.