For my card today I chose Leigh Hannan's Ghost Cone and Kalani Allred's Poisonous Potions (It can also be purchased as part of her Have Broom Will Travel clear set). The background is Cover-A-Card Gingham. I put it together by:
- Stamped Ghost Cone on white cardstock with Brilliance Galaxy Gold 3 times. All were heated with heat gun to dry. One was for the base, one for the pumpkin and and cone, and one for the ghost. All were painted with Twinkling H2O's. Layers were trimmed, embossed from the back with a stylus and mounted with 3D pop-d0ts on base. Added Stickles Orange Peel, Buttercup, Lime Green, and Cinnamon as shown. (Could not resist those eyes!!!)
- Stamped CAC Gingham with Memento Toffee Crunch and Tangelo Orange on white cardstock.
- Used Spellbineders Curved Matting Basics A to cut the Gingham and as template for the Bazzill Dotted Swiss borders. Mounted as shown.
- Stamped the top and bottom portion of Poisonous Potions sentiment on white cardstock and cut out using one of the Curved Matting dies. Mounted on the Bazzill Dotted Swiss cardstock.
- Mounted sentiment and then the Ghost Cone.
- Threaded ribbon through and mounted bow. A fun card to give with a treat gift card for something delicious!!!
Thanks for stopping by to look and share!!