IO is having fun being Patriotic today with the Flower Soft Design Team. You’ll be inspired by creative projects as you hop along the Design Teams' blogs. The hop will be open for comments from June 22nd through June 29th. Winners will be announced June 30th.
PRIZES will be awarded following the guidelines below:
- You must comment on every blog to be eligible to win either of the two gift certificates.
- One random comment will be chosen by Impression Obsession to receive a $25.00 Gift Certificate.
- One random comment will be chosen by Flower Soft to receive a $25.00 Flower Soft Gift Certificate.
WINNERS will be announced on June 30th at the Impression Obsession and Flower Soft Blogs.
- Stamped Sea Grass with Desert Sand on Solar White cardstock twice and trimmed around both images, taped together and applied Flower Soft Delphinium Blue as shown.
- Stamped Summer Pot Small with Alabaster Fluid Chalk Ink on leftover brown cardstock. Applied white embossing powder and overheated a little for a fired pottery look.
- Cut Large Bow Die cut with leftover red cardstock and applied Strawberry Flower Soft to the center.
- Used largest Mini circle die and Magic Matter to create a circle for the sentiment from Spring Medley clear stamp set, stamped with Danube Blue. Applied FS Patriot around the edge.
- Created the CAC backgrounds with Fluff and Summer Sky and Desert Sand inks. Used Spellbinder largest Curved Rectangles die as a stencil for the backgrounds. Used the largest die cut and Neenah Laid Ivorystone behind that.
- Everything was mounted as shown.
Check out the other blogs listed on the IO Blog for some really beautiful cards. Thanks so much for for stopping by to look. Check the IO blog on June 30th for the IO Gift Certificate winner and on the Flower Soft Blog for their winner.
Thanks for stopping by to look and share.