I made a card quite a while ago HERE. I never did like the way it didn't stand like it should and never used it. Got it out the other day and here is what did for the reused center and how I mounted it to use this Christmas. It can be used as a any kind of Christmas season card.
Center Of Card:
- Holly Snowflake was stamped with Brilliance Galaxy Gold on Curious Metallic Ice Gold paper and painted with Twinkling H2O's using a Niji Waterbrush.
- The embellishments are Glossy Accents on the holly berries and Mark Richards pink Crystal Sticker Elements in the middle of the image.
- I scored around the edges using my Scor-It. It was mounted on Stardream Chiara Rose Quartz and then Ice Gold again.
- A piece of white card stock was folded to fit behind it. It opens from the left with room for a message.
- The ribbon is by May Arts. The card front was then mounted on Neenah Paper Classic Solar White Super Smooth Cardstock.
- Directly behind the card portion is another piece if Curious Metallic Ice Gold that was enclosed with a piece of Stardream Chiara Rose Quartz.
- Before sealing the Rose Quartz I clipped the corners as shown to show the Ice Gold on the tips
- Cut another piece of Rose Quartz 5.25"X5.25". Used my Scor-It Board to do the embossed frame 3/8" from the edge.
- Embossed a piece of Ice Gold with Sizzix Starry Night folder. Cut it 4.25"X4.25" and mounted to Rose Quartz.
- Mounted that on a 5.25"X5.25 piece of white cardstock to give it body. (Pink and Gold are text weight papers)
- Mounted center of card.
- Tied a green bow and mounted with glue dot as shown. Dipped in glitter so it wouldn't stick when card center closed.
Hope you all had a safe and great Thanksgiving. See you back here soon I hope. Thanks for stopping by to look and share.