Yesterday I found this lady's blog, Code It Pretty. What a name, I kid you not and his coding worked perfectly, with one exception. The exception is if you use Inlinkz in your post for supplies, it adds a button so those can be pinned too. :[ At first I was upset about it and then I thought, well maybe people want to pin supplies too. These are for Blogger templates only as far as I know. You can follow the instructions on Code It Pretty or follow mine below. I was more detailed for those not so used to working with their templates, etc.:
- Go to the Dashboard for your blogs.
- Click on the blog on which you want to make changes.
- On the left side click on Template.
- In the upper right-hand side of the page see the Backup/Restore tab. Click on it.
- Click on Download Full Template.
- Click next to Save.
- Clilck on OK. Make a note of the name of the file and where you are saving it.
- To the right you will see the Customize and EDIT HTML tabs.
- Click on the EDIT HTML tab. You will see a caution statement. All I can say at this point is if I can do it, almost anyone can. :-)
- Click on Proceed.
- In the upper left hand corner put a check next to Expand Widget Template:
- Find <b:skin>. I use my Find feature in the Edit drop down in the tool bar at the top of the browser.
- Copy the code below and paste it just above the <b:skin>:
- Save and close your template by clicking on the x in the upper right-hand corner
- In the left-hand column click on the Layout.
- Copy the following code below:
- Click on the Save in the lower left hand corner. Click on Save Arrangement in the upper right side of your Layout page.
- View your blog and you should see the Pin It button next to any photos in your posts.