I am using some of the new stamps by Impression Obsession and what fun. This little lady is Angelica. She can also be purchased as a Clear Stamp Set. Just a note that I pretty much emboss all of my images from the backside with a stylus on an embossing mat. The minute I saw her I thought "Perfect for paper piecing." Below is how I did the rest:
- Stamped Angelica on white cardstock with Memento Cocoa Brown.
- Painted the first images face, hands, and feet.
- Used Stickles Diamonds glitter glue inside her wings.
- Used Flock for the halo and wing edges. (It wasn't white enough for me so I applied Fluid Chalk Popcorn ink with a paint brush on top of it. I squeezed the bottle just enough to wet the top opening. I laid the image aside to dry.) You could try Flower Soft too.
- Stamped Angelica's head and painting hair, cutting out and mounting on head.
- Inking Cover-A-Card Ornate Snowflakes with Fluid Chalk Warm Red and stamped on white cardstock twice length-wise with Mega Mount.
- Trimmed a piece to 4"X5.25" and applied the bottom half of IO Border Duo 1 to one of the bottom of the 5.25"H sides and mounted to white cardstock base.
- Stamped arms and skirt of Angelica on piece of Ornate Snowflakes with Memento Cocoa Brown, cut out and mounted on Angelica with 3D pop-dots. Added embroidery string bow and pearl stickers to waist and skirt.
- Applied a piece of white cardstock to a Spellbinders Oval Deckle die, used a dauber to add Fluid Chalk Warm Red around the edge using die as stencil as shown.
- Stamped Heavenly Holiday with Memento Cocoa Brown to oval and added 6mm pearl heart.
- Mounted oval with image to background.
- Mounted white organdy ribbon and bow as shown.
INSIDE and ENVELOPE:
- Two Deckled Oval dies were used with a piece of Ornate Snowflake background and used like THIS.
- A piece of the die cut from Border Duo 1 was used for the lower left front.
- The die itself was used on the flap of the envelop as shown.