- Stamped the image from Mix 'n Mugs with Brilliance Galaxy Gold ink on white cardstock twice.
- Painted first image with twinks, cut out, and embossed from the back.
- Painted the daisies and blue flowers on the second image, cut out, embossed from the back, mounted on the first image with glue dots and Glossy Accents.
- Created embossed die cut with Spellbinders A2 Polka Dots next to largest die and white cardstock. Hint - I just use a stylus to emboss it from the back. For me it's quicker than putting it though the machine.
- Mounted flowers to it and stamped Just for You with Memento Bamboo Leaves.
- Stamped a piece of white cardstock with CAC Ticking inked with SU Barely Banana.
- Stamped over that with CAC Dots and Brilliance Moonlight White, added White EP, and heat embossed.
- Created embossed die cut with Spellbinders A2 Polka Dots largest die.
- Used the die as a stencil to create the background from my stamped one and mounted.
- Mounted the image on background.
- Threaded blue ribbon as shown and tied bow.
- Mounted bow with Bow-Easy for bouquet.
- The pin was constructed with a 1" corsage pin and a 6mm glass pearl heart bead.
- The inside card measured 4.75"X7" before folding.
- I used a dauber and Galaxy Gold to ink the center of the bouquet to add it to the inside and envy. Painted with twinks.
- Added glitter glue to centers of flowers on envy, cardfront and inside.