Plant flowers! So here is my card for today. The image is another one from Hero Arts. It is called Thank You and comes as a cling stamp.
- It was stamped with Brillance Galaxy Gold on Neenah Solar White. It was painted with Twinkling H2O's Dreamsicle and Olive Vine. I layered the flowers by stamping just the areas I wanted and then cutting and mounting. The buds on top look like Dew Drops, but are really tiny glass vase gems. You get a huge bag of clear ones for $3-$4. Like the ones HERE. You can used them over color, like I did here, or your can painted them with Sharpies or Alcohol Inks. The bottom left hand buds are Glossy Accents. The middle of the flowers are Mark Richards Pearls.
- The next layer down was done using a Neenah Solar White 4.25"X5.5". The left- and right-hand top corners were embossed in the Cuttlebug using Anja Corner Template FE 6124. An Xact0-Knife was used to cut out the areas as shown. Next the bottom was punched using Fiskars All-A-Fleur Border Punch. It embosses a little area above the punched image.
- Between the corners and the bottom I used the Dotted Swiss tiny folder from Cuttlebug's Just My Type. It was just a perfect fit as you can see. It was then mounted on SU Almost Apricot I think.
- The front was mounted on that and then on a folded piece of Neenah Solar White. The ribbon is from Michael's and tied with the Bow-Easy.
- Stamp - Hero Arts Thank You - CG115
- Inks - Brilliance Galaxy Gold, Twinkling H2O's Dreamsicle and Olive Vine
- Paper - Neenah Classic Crest Solar White and SU Almost Apricot
- Accessories - Niji Waterbrush, Mark Richards 2 and 5mm pearls, Mini Clear Glass Gems, Anja Corner Template FE 6124, Fiskars All-A-Fleur Border Punch, Michaels Ribbon, Cuttlebug Just My Type Embossing Folders, Bow-Easy
Thanks for stamping by to look and share! I've been out of town and checking to make sure things post on the dates I chose. It's been a little tricky. LOLOL