Saturday, April 19, 2014

Lots Of Love For Lauryn Blog Candy Winner

I want  to thank all of you who sent cards and/or donated money for Lauryn Newsome.  Thank you too for taking part and commenting on our cards, including mine.  If you would still like to do more, her address and donation button is to the right in my sidebar.

The winner of the Random.org drawing is Theresa at Theresa's Studio.   I will email her at the email address on her profile page.   If you know Theresa you might let her know!!  Congratulations, Theresa.  When you read this would you please EMAIL ME your name and address.

I should have another card up sometime today, after I hear from Theresa!!  Thanks for stopping by to look and share!.


 Shirley


1 comment:

Donna Ellis said...

congrats, Theresa! I hope this blog hope was a rousing success for Lauryn's family! hugs, de

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...