When I saw Jenny Gropp's Snowflake card way back in September I knew I had to try it too. Had to have that die and this is what I did with it.
- Embossed Lg. Snowflake die onto a piece of 4.5"4.5" white cardstock. Next time I'd use 4.75" square.
- Used a glue pen to add glitter (starting from the outside first). The snowflake itself is actually 4 snowflakes.
- Mounted pearls with Glossy Accents in my needle nose bottle and QuickStik. It's really rare if I used the GA bottle to apply it any more.
- Mounted bow and used Glossy Accents and a little glitter.
- Stamped CAC Ornate Snowflakes, inked with Memento Summer Sky, on white cardstock. Trimmed it to 5.0"X5.0".
- Using Spellbinders Adorning Squares largest die (outside edge) as a stencil, placed in the center of the 5.0" square, traced around it and then used an X-acto knife to cut it out, leaving the frame for the snowflake. (Saved the inside for the inside of the card).
- Cut a piece of white "Laid" cardstock 5.25"X5.25".
- Mounted the embossed snowflake behind the Ornate Snowflake frame. Rounded the edges with the punch.
- Mounted it to the Laid cardstock and rounded the edges with the punch.
- Cut a piece of cardstock 5.25"X10.5", scored length at 5.25", and used Rounder punch on the edges.
- Adorning Squares and the second largest die cut from Lg. Snowflake were used on the left-hand side. Pearls and glitter were added as shown.
- The right side is the third from the smallest die form Resplendent Rectangles. It was used as a die and then as a stencil with Magic Matter to get the white area for the stamped sentiment, Most Wonderful Time.
- Small Snowflake die set was used for the two snowflakes on the sentiment. Glitter and pearls were added.
- Leftovers from Ornate Snowflake background were used for the strips on the envelope and edges inside the card.
- The snowflake is the smallest one from Lg. Snowflake. Glitter and a heart pearl were added to it.
Thanks for stopping by to look and share.