- Birds and Twigs was stamped with Brilliance Galaxy Gold on white cardstock, heated to set the ink, painted with Twinkling H2O's, and red rhinestone stickers applied as shown. Glossy Accents was used under the stickers for extra traction. Trimmed around it and set aside.
- Background is CAC Small Quatrefoil stamped with VersaMark, embossed with Stamp 'n Bond Adhesive powder, Deco Art Glamour Dust applied, and reheated so it would stick.
- The sentiment, Blessed Christmas, is stamped with Brilliance Rocket Red ink on white cardstock (big enough to be cut with the second largest die from Spellbinders Decorative Labels Eight, and heated to dry.
- Spellbinders Decorative Labels Eight largest die cut was used for the base and the center as a stencil over the CAC Small Quatrefoil, so it would be attached to the center.
- Birds and Twigs image was mounted with 3D pop dots in the center.
- Red Velvet ribbon bow was mounted with Glue Dots.
- Red rhinestone sticker heart was done with Glossy Accents as base.
- The stick pin is from a Making Memories Deco set. It may be discontinued. Couldn't find it online anywhere. :-(
- Measured the inside of the die cut to the corners of the flowers (4.75"X3.5"). Cut white cardstock 9.5"X3.5" and scored in the middle.
- Used the die cut cardfront to trace the edges and trimmed to the inside. Did the same for two pieces of Small Quatrefoil mounted to the top and bottom as shown.
- Die cut the sentiment with the second largest die from the Spellbinders set.
- Used the center as a stencil to trace around the sentiment and mounted, traced around it with a red fine end marker, applied a glue pen on top of that and added glitter to it.
- Placed 3 dots with the red fine point marker and added Glossy Accents to them.
- When dry, mounted as shown.
Thanksgiving and Christmas are just around the corner!! Thanks for stopping by to look and share. I have missed sharing with all of you and can't wait to start hopping by. :-)