Scan the **&&(%R(%*& thing!!! I tried for hours to get a good photo of this card. The flowers looked like they were a neon color when, in fact, they matched the cardstock. Finally I said see what a scan can do. LOLOLOL Much better.
I found my image by visiting Sue's site. The image is called Floating Flowers and I love it. It measures 4.5"X5.75.
1. I stamped it on Neenah Classic Crest Solar White with Brilliance Galaxy Gold. (I got my very first bad stamp from Hero Arts in 10 years. I emailed them and they had a new one in the mail the next business day.) The flowers were painted with Twinks Mediterranean Blue. The stems are Medori Melon. When dry I went over the stems with a VersaMarker and embossed with Clear EP. I was so surprised. The VersaMarker didn't pick up any of the watercolor. Wonderful!!! A button was placed in the center of the large flower and then Glossy Accents and Gold Micro beads with glitter were applied. The closest thing I could find to it now is Gala Glitz by Art Institute Glitter.
2. Cut the image to 3.75"X5.0" and mounted to some deep aqua colored cardstock matching the watercolor.
3. I applied Brilliance Galaxy Gold to the portion of the background stamp I wanted to use for my flowers and heated to speed dry it. The flowers and stems were painted like before and then trimmed around with a pair of scissors. They were mounted as shown with 3D pop dots.
4. I ran the same deep aqua cardstock through the Cuttlebug using the smaller frame from Spellbinders Frameabilities Scalloped Frame set. I painted the bigger circles with the Midori Melon and then used the VersaMarker and embossed with CP. The smaller circles were done with Liquid Pearls White Opal. It was mounted to another scrap piece of Neenah Classic Crest Solar White. The words are from Impression-Obsession's Anytime Sentiments Clear Set, stamped with Brilliance Gamma Green and then the VersaMarker applied with Clear EP.
5. The frame and words were mounted in the center of the background and then I mounted the flower with 3D pop dots.
6. 4 pieces of white ribbon were cut for each end. One piece was used to tie a knot in the center of each left over ribbon. Those were placed on opposite ends and mounted to the back as shown. A bow was tied with the Bow-Easy and mounted as shown.
Image: Hero Arts - Floating Flowers and Impression-Obsession Anytime Sentiments
Paper: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White and a Deep Aqua cardstock
Inks: Brilliance Galaxy Gold and Gamma Green; Twinkling H2O's Mediterranean Blue and Medori Melon
Accessories: VersaMarker, 1 Small 4 hole button, Glossy Accents, Gold Glitter + Micro beads, Spellbinders Frameabilities Scalloped Frames, Liquid Pearls White Opal, Michael's White Picot Ribbon, Bow-Easy
Don't forget the challenge at IO on Thursday. It's a Wreath Card Challenge. Thanks for stopping by to look and share.